Elite Women’s Care is based out of Amita St. Alexis Medical Center in the Northwest Chicago Area.
St. Alexius Medical Center
St. Alexius Medical Center is a 331-bed community hospital located in Hoffman Estates that has provided outstanding healthcare to the residents of the northwest suburbs for over 28 years. Medical Center’s medical staff includes more than 1000 physicians representing more than 60 medical and surgical specialties. Each year the Medical Center treats more than 15,000 people as inpatients and performs over 8300 outpatient surgeries.
The Alexian Brothers Women & Children’s Hospital (ABWCH) at St. Alexius Medical Center, Hoffman Estates, allows local access to the full range of specialty care for pediatric patients, their parents, siblings and support network. With a state-of-the-art, kid-friendly environment that delivers multi-disciplinary, collaborative care, The Alexian Brothers Women & Children’s Hospital offers flexible visiting hours, convenient meal options, private spaces and a comfortable environment for families.
- Medicare Compare – Cardiac Intervention “Door to Balloon” Illinois Hospital Rankings
- St. Alexius Medical Center – 92% – ranked #3 statewide
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center – 87% – ranked #10 statewide
- Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery – Center of Excellence Designation
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center
- Gallup Company – 2009 “Great Workplace Award”
- Alexian Brothers Hospital Networ